Friday, May 22, 2009

Moving On ...

Next week I will begin offering a ten session Yoga program here in Charlotte (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) What a wonderful way to get to know the yoga community here. Were I not giving the program I would take the session from whoever is here. It is always nice to experience the Sanga of a yoga community anywhere you go.
Sometimes I feel as if I’m just talking into space (which of course I am ) I would like to hear from you back home and how your practice is coming along. My address is on the website and any news (yoga or otherwise) would be welcome. If you are interested in looking at an article for inspiration check out the following website.

In fact if you were to cruise around http://www.yogajournal.com/, there will be something there of interest to almost anyone! Another good site is http://www.kripalu.org/

I’ll close with a few shots of my youngest yogi Isadore, prince of the Purple Onion CafĂ©. He keeps us pretty real and pretty busy too!







No comments: