Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flying to the West

Hi folks
We are currently in flight. To say that the day got off to an early start is an understatement. I think that I had about 45 minutes sleep last night and we were dressed by 4:00 am. Christian has landed safely in Scotland, Daniel is now in Calgary and heading for Athabasca for summer planting.

Note for the Yoginies in Canso I’ve started on my work sheet hope this works out well for all of us ….let me know how you are doing ….even if you only get to fill one small section in …a day ..that’s a start.

Note for the Dream work participants ..Thanks for the support in coming to the workshop during what I know is a very busy time for everyone. You made it a heart warming success. Keep up your journal and watch what happens.

For my younger friends Hope spring is Yummy for you and I look forward to seeing you when I get home. Did you check out the pictures in the Gallery of this website …maybe you were there!

More blog pictures will follow soon.

Oh BTW we've landed safely and you will hear from us soon I hope.

Love and Light to all
Chris

No comments: