Friday, May 29, 2009

Farewell to May

Greetings again from the Misty Isles!

Hope all is well on the East Coast I hear the weather is spectacular this spring. Christian, I imagine that you are experiencing the same climate in Bonny Scotland as we are here.

You know the rain here is different than home ….there is more of it but it is soft; a soft mist more than the driving rain that we see at this time of year in Guysborough. We get warm days here …comfortable but not Hot.
The evenings at our little cottage are deliciously quiet. No TV, sometimes soft music, the soft ticking of the clock, and sometimes the whispering hum of the clothes dryer. Evening walks to the Library, a stroll along the shore or in one of the forest trails or perhaps a game of cards and/or reading charges us up for the next day’s activities.

This week I started teaching a 10 session series of yoga classes. I am having an encouraging response and I truly enjoy the lovely yogis and yoginis that I have had the good fortune to meet here. Gotta love yoga peeps!

Speaking of yoga peeps I have been receiving mail from a friend who is volunteering and studying at Yasodhara Ashram here in BC. Jennifer I just love your updates! They help me to grow and in turn they also help my students too!

One I would like to share is the one following: Check out this link regarding the Chakras Something to chew on: www.yasodhara.org/about_us_kundalini.html

The picture I’m sending today is one we took on out morning walk with Isadore to the library. The blue building in the distance is The Living and Learning School, an independent school here in Charlotte. I got to visit the school last March (2008) when Jody was still working there part time.

Looks like the weather man is forecasting some sun for the weekend …

Hope we will be able to explore a new trail. So till next time…
Love and Light from the left coast
Chris




No comments: