Sunday, May 3, 2009

The journey begins


Baby Steps ...


Well folks, this is my first foray into the open space of the cluttered mind. Not only am I opening the top of my brain to the world; I'm trying to use a technology new to me at the same time. ie getting used to a very small key pad of a reduced size lap top.

How much stuff do we need in our head and our life to seek an adventure on the left coast?.....that is the work of the last hours in our beloved Guysborough. Pack, unpack, repack,tie up loose ends and say good bye to our friends.

Take time to breathe and practice what I preach. The Muises are all off on an adventure. Christian left today for Scotland for five months of study. Dan is off reforesting ...planting trees in Alberta. Tara begins a new chapter in Ottawa and Sean and Jody are about to experience their second year of parenthood with Jody going back to work ...Hope we can help a bit by holding space for them at home with Isadore and connecting the links of our family from east to west.

We managed to squeeze 2 yoga mats in and hope to keep the practice alive on the west coast ..I'll keep you posted !
To all my yoga students and Companions on the Journey - I'll offer intention for you and your practice this spring and ask you to do the same for me.

Namaste
Chris

No comments: